I currently accept Premera Blue Cross, Life Wise, Cigna, Great West, First Choice Health, and Regence Blue Shield.
Other insurance companies consider me out of network. Out of network doesn’t necessarily mean you have no coverage, it just means that reimbursement rate may be different.
Prior to your first appointment, please contact your insurance company to determine your coverage (I am happy to do this for you). These are some key questions to ask:
- What is my nutrition therapy coverage?
- What is my limit for nutrition therapy visits?
- Do I need a referral or pre-authorization from my doctor?
- Is this coverage limited to a specific diagnosis?
- How do my out of network benefits differ?